Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Summer is almost over !!

When I say Summer, I do not mean the weather, or for that matter the holidays. I'm talking about the Summer repeaters course. We run a course for those who could not get through all of their exams during the academic year.

So, whereas, many colleagues were travelling back home to places like the UK the USA or even Egypt, some of us were busy toiling through the Summer trying to teach reading, writing, listening, and communication.

The final week involved invigilating exams and marking. I'm responsible for analysing and producing the exam results.

I often wonder who is reading this blog. Do you really find anything interesting? Or may be I should stop! Let me know!!

For those of you who are about to restart teaching soon, best wishes for the new academic year.

No comments: